Preparing Your Home for a Photoshoot
Buyers gravitate toward homes that look clean and well maintained. Preparing your home for the photo shoot is important because it gives your listing the best possible first impression and makes your listing stand out from the competition.
The photo shoot will take between 1 – 2 hours depending on the size of the home. We will be photographing both the inside and
outside of your home. We’ll photograph all of the major rooms. We usually don't photograph the garage unless it has special features.
If you have special features of your home that are not obvious, please let us know about these so we can include them in the shoot.
- Contain pets in the garage or out of sight.
- Remove all vehicles from driveways and do not park directly in front of the house. □ Move garbage cans out of sight.
- Remove all garden tools including hoses and sprinklers.
- Mow and rake yard.
- Sweep driveways, sidewalks, and patios.
- Clear o counter tops in kitchen and bathroom areas.
- Remove photos, notes, and papers from the refrigerator.
- Turn on all interior lights.
- Turn o ceiling fans and televisions.
- De-clutter rooms which may be excessively furnished.
- Make all beds and tidy bedrooms. Clothes hung, or folded and put away.
- Remove piles of newspaper and magazines.
- Tuck trash cans out of view in a closet or cupboard.